I Am Collecting Smiles
“A heartwarming poem about collecting smiles like flowers in a garden, spreading joy, kindness, and positivity to brighten everyday life.”
I am collecting smiles
when I awake from sleep.
I don’t just wake up —
I know the day will be long,
time will be hard,
but I choose a smile
so the day goes easier.
Yes, I am collecting smiles 😊.
Each second passes,
a minute comes,
then the hour…
time doesn’t stop 🛑,
not even for a while.
Sometimes I need a break,
I need to be with time,
to stand still for a moment,
to wear a smile —
yes, I’m collecting smiles.
People come and go;
they are not forever free
to stand with you.
You need to wake up
from your dreams 🛌.
Yes, I am collecting
a smile to wear.
Time is kind in its own way;
it promises to return tomorrow,
bringing not the same moments,
but new light,
new chances,
new hope.
Yes… I am collecting smiles.
Some are for joy,
some are for courage,
and some —
are to hide the quiet pain
I carry in my heart ❤️.
And maybe,
one day,
these smiles I’ve saved
will be enough
to heal the places
where my heart once hurt.


hmm! got the gist. wonderful
ReplyDeleteFor Smile without any payment so always chill
ReplyDeleteSo every one should smile on face
ReplyDeletea smile is linked to a thought and when it is recalled it brings back that smile 😃
ReplyDelete